1) I have had this Vera Bradley curling iron cover for years, maybe a decade. It has a heat resistant liner so it’s perfect for those early morning flights when you still want to get ready.
2) Last summer I purchased these travel cubes for our family vacation to San Diego. A week long vacation with three kids, one being a baby, required a lot of items to be packed. I was able to fit so much stuff in one large suitcase and keep it organized. I can’t imagine every traveling without these.
3) Does anyone else get disgusted when the bottoms of your shoes touch all of your things in the suitcase? Double hand raise right here. I just recently purchased these travel bags for shoes and I couldn’t be happier.
4) This make-up travel case has been all the rage this summer and because mine was falling apart I decided to make the purchase. I was pleasantly surprised on how much I love this thing. I love that you can move around the inserts to make it tailor to your needs.
5) I love that this little bag as so many different compartments and attachments. This makes it easy to keep things separate and from tangling.